Pretty sure I am not the only one who has been waiting with baited breath for the announcement of the new Royal Baby. Finally our wait is over with Prince Harry making the announcement outside Windsor Castle on Monday morning “I’m very excited to announce that Meghan and myself had a baby boy early this morning, a very healthy boy,” Harry said through a big grin. “Mother and baby are doing incredibly well. It’s been the most amazing experience I could ever possibly imagine. How any woman does what they do is beyond comprehension but we’re both absolutely thrilled and so grateful to all the lovely support.”
In a very modern way they also took to Instagram to make the announcement “We are pleased to announce that Their Royal Highnesses The Duke and Duchess of Sussex welcomed their firstborn child in the early morning on May 6th, 2019. Their Royal Highnesses’ son weighs 7lbs. 3oz.,”.
Prince Harry and Meghan Markle have revealed the name of their newborn baby son: Archie Harrison Mountbatten-Windsor.
They announced the two-day-old’s name on Instagram after introducing him to the Queen, along with an intimate photo of the monarch meeting her eighth great-grandchild at Windsor Castle.
No doubt the names Archie and Harrison will appear in the most popular boys name in the near future.
We wish them all the best and a lifetime of happiness.
For many family and friends there is alot of excitement around a newborn baby coming into the world. From wanting to visit the little one to offering help and support to the new parents. I remember when my daughter was born, I have a large extended family my Dad is one of 11 (I know Catholic family living on the land in rural New South Wales). My husband much to my horror told people sure you can come visit but please bring morning, tea, lunch, afternoon tea or dinner with you. I was completely horrified about his request but honestly it was a blessing. I have put together a few tips for family members and friends on how they can help out the new parents.
- As mentioned above bringing meals does make life alot easier. Those early days with a newborn not much sleep, learning how to be a family of 3 or more, every day chores to be done. The last things new parents are thinking about or wanting to do is cook. If you are dropping by why not bring them something they can heat up for dinner. I know from many visitors the last thing I wanted was to be entertaining them as I usually would with morning tea, lunch etc…
- Offer to help around the home even the likes of doing some laundry, folding clothes or washing up can be a huge help to the new parents
- Why not offer to mind or watch over the newborn so Mum or Dad can have a shower and a little sleep, we all know how much we need that hot shower and sleep it will make them feel recharged
- If the family have older children offer to take them to the park or even just play with them. The kids will love the extra attention whilst providing some much-needed respite for the parents
- Offer to run some errands from picking up a few things like milk or bread or anything else they may need. Getting out of the house to do simple things when a newborn is a daunting and difficult task
- Why offer to take the new parents for a coffee or even for a walk. Getting out of the house is difficult but does the new parents a world of good. If you don’t live close by a text or phone call is a great way to let them know you are thinking out them
Any sort of help or assistance you can provide to new parents is usually welcomed.
Sandy’s Gifts and Hampers is now called “Perfect Little Bundles”.
If only it was that simple. We are very excited to announce our new brand “Perfect Little Bundles”. We have spent the last 4 months researching, contemplating, and restructuring our business to offer better products, at more affordable prices.
Sandy’s Gifts and Hampers was brought by Shelley in December 2018. After alot of thought the decision was made to re-brand the business to “Perfect Little Bundles” to reflect the new owner and her direction of the business.
Perfect Little Bundles is excited to bring you a great online shopping experience, whilst taking the stress out of you going to the shopping centre to buy a baby shower gift or welcome newborn baby gift for a family member, friend or colleague. Perfect Little Bundles have a wonderful range of Nappy Cakes and Baby Gift Hampers on offer with many more exciting products to come in the near future. Why not let Perfect Little Bundles do it all for you, shop from the comfort of your home of office or anywhere you like, select your gift, leave a personal message to be included on the swing tag and we will arrange delivery of the gift for you. All this convenience without having to leave the comfort of your home or office.
Perfect Little Bundles are so excited to bring you a premium range of Baby Gift Hampers and Nappy Cakes. Brands include Marquise, Sapling Organic, Snuggle Hunny Kids, Living Textiles, Jellycat, Alimrose, Hello Little Bead, Emotion and Kids, Lilly & George just to name a few.
Perfect Little Bundles can custom make a Nappy Cake or Baby Gift Hamper to suit your needs, why not call the studio on 1300 644 998 or send an email to email@example.com our team can help you out.